The Spanish Government has not launched the Digital Nomad Visa yet, but they have stated that this visa is planned to come into effect by the end of 2022. Here …
Expertise: Immigration and Private Law
Education: Civil Law, Contract Law (specialised in International Contracts), Real Estate Law
- A-Levels in Humanities and Social Sciences with First Class Honours (2012) at IES Hozgarganta (Jimena de la Frontera, Spain)
- Honourable Mention for Academic Career (2013) by Castellar de la Frontera Town Hall (Spain)
- Education at Pablo de Olavide University (Seville):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (2020)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science (2020)
- Merit at the Final Research of the Degree in Political Science (2020): Uncertainty about
the post-Brexit relationship between Spain and the United Kingdom and its effects to
the Campo de Gibraltar. Study area: International and Security Politics.
- Master’s Degree in Contract Law and Civil Liability (2021)
- Master’s Degree in Legal Practice. Thesis on the post-Brexit relationship between Spain and the United Kingdom on the Gibraltar question. Study area: Public International Law.
- Spanish (mother tongue), English (bilingual), French (proficient), and Italian (basic).
CostaLuz Lawyers made a breakthrough with regard to an issue which has been affecting a number of working-age people: that of the non-lucrative visa for Spain. In recent months, Spanish …
We are receiving many clients who would like to appeal their residency administrative decisions. There is a lot of confusion about the contentious administrative appeal. In this blog post, we …
If you are the owner of a company registered in the UK, get paid dividends, and would like to move to Spain, but you do not want to relocate your …
General context On the 1st of February of 2020, the UK withdrew from the EU, setting out the arrangements for the withdrawal in the Agreement on the withdrawal of the …