If you’re planning to set up a business in Spain or already have one up and running, we’ll be pleased to offer you a full range of services. By working together, we will ensure that all aspects of your company paperwork are managed professionally and efficiently, and just as importantly, fully comply with Spanish legislation.
We offer the following company and business consultancy services in Spain:
We handle the entire process of setting up a company in Spain from the initial choice of name to registering the company with the appropriate authorities.
- We analyse the most suitable company type for your business and advise you on different options.
- We carry out all paperwork from registration of your company name to incorporating it before a notary and registering it.
- We write the company’s articles of association.
- We apply for subsidies and grants at local, regional and state levels.
We offer a full package of advisory services on day-to-day company operations as well as one-off procedures, as follows:
- Full paperwork services for company registration at the Companies Register, tax office, local council etc.
- Comprehensive paperwork services for the everyday running of the company.
- Financial assessment and advice on mortgage novation and capital increase.
Company mergers, splits and liquidation
Our business consultancy services extend to include analysis and advice on mergers and splits, liquidation and dissolution, as appropriate. Each process requires specialist knowledge of Spanish legislation and administration, provided by our professional team of legal experts.
Mergers – at both Spanish and international levels, and in their widest sence (absorption, reverse and vertical mergers).
Splits – a partial or complete split of the company.
Transfers – business branches, assets and/or liabilities.
Dissolution – the winding up of the company and its activity, with or without liquidation.
Company documentation consultancy
Setting up and managing a company in Spain involves a series of documentation that usually has to be authorized before a Spanish notary public including apostilles for international documents. We provide the full service including regular monitoring of the processes to ensure each step is carried out.
Our services are available throughout Spain and cover provincial, regional and state registries.
Company paperwork management
Spanish companies have a series of fiscal and legal obligations to fulfil every year. We take care of all of this, allowing you to dedicate your time to your area of expertise and have full peace of mind in the knowledge that all the paperwork administration is under expert hands.
Our services include:
- Maintaining company records and updating contact and other information.
- Updating your company’s records at Companies Registry.
- Full bookkeeping services, including depositing annual accounts.
- Classification of your business to allow your company to bid for public tenders at local, regional and national levels.
To find out how our expert team can assist you with all matters regarding company and business consultancy, get in touch now or fill in the form below.